Best of Jackson Hole
What’s NearbyView All
- Western Fest on Aug 3 July 21, 2014The Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum is getting ready for Jackson Hole’s first Western Heritage Festival, a community celebration honoring museum founder Slim Lawrence and the music and pion
- Landowner honored by Game & Fish July 21, 2014The Wyoming Game and Fish Department honored Jackson Hole resident Paul von Gontard for working with the state to give public access to the Snake River as well as provide access for game hunters and w
- Middle school dual immersion kids get 'zero-hour' option July 21, 2014Jackson Hole Middle School sixth-graders in the dual immersion program will have the option to take an early morning physical education class so they can take the same elective classes as their peers
- Familiar faces to play Hootennany at the arts center July 21, 2014At open mic nights in bars people talk and half-listen to the musicians. That’s why Bill Briggs and Dick Barker created the Jackson Hole Hootenanny 21 years ago.
- Well-known Jacksonite Jack Hennessey found dead July 21, 2014A 66-year-old Jackson man died Thursday of what the Teton County Coroner’s office believes was complications of emphysema.